Get Ready for “Happily Ever After” in 3, 2, 1 …
Whether you’re dreaming of a destination wedding with your closest family and friends or an utterly romantic retreat just for the two of you, we’ll put our travel-planning prowess to work.
When you work with White Sand Travel, you can always expect:
Experts who know their stuff: Our travel advisors scour the Caribbean and Mexico in search of the ultimate experiences that pamper and surprise. We rely on our global network of travel partners to bring you the very best in travel … we’re talking about the kind of destinations and top-shelf amenities that sweep you off your feet all over again.
Options for different luxury budgets … and personalities: Whether you’re looking for an elegant escape or an over-the-top, once-in-a-lifetime journey, we have a package to fit your needs — and all of our packages come with bespoke planning services. That means we’ll tailor your honeymoon or destination wedding to your unique preferences and your personality, not the other way around.
Hassle-free, worry-free, and stress-free travel (yes, it exists!): Imagine having a travel advocate in your corner while you plan one of the most important events of your life. You’ve got enough on your plate, so let us take care of the travel (after all, we’re the experts!). We provide unparalleled support every step of the journey — even while you’re traveling and after you return.
“Judith uses her God given gifts to make our dreams come true! The Lord led us to her for sure when she helped us book our dream. We wanted to go to Tahiti for our honeymoon but everyone told us there was no way with the time and money we had. Judith made it work and it was one of the most amazing adventures we have ever had together. Everything was perfect. Since then she books all our travel and is now a dear friend. We recommend her to everyone. She really takes the time to know us, answer all our questions, get us a great deal, make great recommendations, etc. Judith is amazing!”
Your romantic wish is our command
Here’s what the process of working with White Sand Travel looks like:
- Dream: We start with a complimentary, no-obligation planning call to learn more about you and your travel dreams. We’re looking to build relationships, not turn out transactions, and that all starts here.
- Design: After we’ve discussed your travel desires, our services, and related fees, we enter “planner” mode. We’ll design suggested experiences for you based on our extensive research and expertise. We’ll continue to refine the itinerary you choose until it makes you say “wow!” We’ll even send you a personalized PowerPoint presentation that will have you salivating over your upcoming escape.
- Book: From booking flights, transfers, and hotels, to adding on those extra special touches that add up to a truly memorable escape, we take care of all of the travel arrangements for you.
- Deliver: Now it’s time to get excited for your trip! You’ll receive your bespoke itinerary, along with our expert tips and travel recommendations. Our reminders and checklists made just for you also ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Keep in touch: We’re always available for any last minute questions or services on the day you leave for your trip, so no travel surprises throw you off track. You can reach out for support if you need it during your trip, and we’ll follow up when you return to make sure every single element of your trip was absolutely magical.
Ready to start planning your magical romantic experience today? We’re ready and waiting — and so excited to bring your travel dreams to life.
“Incredible! I have done my own travel planning for 35 years. Since 6 years ago I was referred to Judith from my daughter and son in law who scheduled a honeymoon through Judith. It has been a wonderful experience since then with using her as a travel consultant. She has taken the stress out of traveling and travel planning. She is the sweetest, most professional, and helpful. She is so responsive to anything I ask for! She goes above and beyond many times whatever I ask of her. I have referred her many times to friends and relatives.”